- Breakfast: Eggs and a bucket o’ veggies: Empty all kinds of garden goodness into a wok or pan, all chopped up and ready to saute (onion, kale, zucchini, cauliflower, cabbage, spice pack (salt, pepper, tarragon), and Kimchi). Saute for 5 minutes and then crack two eggs (not included) on top; cook to your desired doneness. Toss into a bowl and enjoy!
- Dinner: Tandoori spice-rubbed baked salmon served with roasted asparagus and a baked sweet potato.
- Breakfast: Loaded Frittata- enough for two days worth of breakfast: Broccoli, spinach, green peppers, green onion, chili flake, salt, and pepper. Breakfast salad of greens with red bell pepper, tomato, red onion, shaved zucchini, celery, mint, red wine vinegar, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Dinner: Grass-fed grilled flank steak, served with a parsley sauce; Mexican cauliflower “rice”; medley of vegetables: Grey squash, zucchini and yellow squash seasoned with oregano and lime.
- Breakfast: Shakshuka - An Israeli dish made with tomato, onion, garlic, sautéed vegetables, and house made lamb sausage. Add an egg (not included) and bake. This dish is enough for two meals.
- Dinner: Lemongrass marinated grilled chicken breast served over romaine lettuce with sautéed sweet potato, sliced peeled and seeded cucumber, pickled daikon radish, carrot, Thai basil and mint, and nuoc mam cham.
- Breakfast: Loaded Frittata served with crunchy celery sticks and carrot (8oz), with tahini dressing (2 oz)
- Dinner: Lemon and herb marinated bone-in half chicken for you to bake at home with ghee roasted zucchini, brussels sprouts, parsnips, and carrots. (1.5 cups).
- Breakfast: Shakshuka
- Dinner: Paleo meatballs, made with grass-fed beef served with San Marzano marinara sauce over spaghetti squash. Roasted broccoli and caulilflower (you roast in the oven with Avocado oil, salt, and pepper).
2 Meals a Day Menu